Students are admitted into the program for the period of one academic year on the following conditions:
• As foreign citizens whose parents have come to work in Slovenia.
• As Slovenian citizens who went to school abroad for at least four years.
In order to be admitted into one of the above programs the parents have to do the following:
Here is the application procedure:
1. Contact the school and express the intent.
2. Inform the school of the current year, program and school the child is attending.
3. Add the necessary documents such as: a copy of the birth certificate or another document such as passport, a copy of the last end of year report and the current report, if possible a recommendation of the current school, an official document stating the place of work in Slovenia, temporary address in Slovenia, a document size photo.
4. In June the parents have to fill in the form that you find on the homepage depending on the programme we have suggested is the right for your child.
5. Once you have filled in the form you also have to pay the registration fee which is deducted from the yearly fee.