Students are admitted into the programme for the period of one academic year on the following conditions:
- As foreign citizens whose parents have come to work as their home country’s representatives in Slovenia.
- As children of Slovene diplomats who have spent at least four years abroad;
- If there are available places, the school also admits Slovene citizens who attended school abroad for at least four years.
Here is the application procedure:
- Contact the school to express your intent.
- The school will need the following documents: a copy of the birth certificate or passport, a copy of the last final school report and the current report, a recommendation from the current school, an official document stating the parent’s place of work in Slovenia, address in Slovenia, and a document size photo.
- In June the parents have to turn in the application form and pay the registration fee. The registration fee is non-refundable.
- The International Baccalaureate diploma students must choose the subjects in April or May preceding the admission.